- Direct Flow Air Filtration System - Specifically developed for Tier 4 platforms to provide a smaller, more flexible installation package and higher air filtration efficiency.
- Variable Flow Turbocharger – Electronic controlled for enhanced air management.
- Full-Authority Electronic Controls - Higher microprocessor capacity and speed for optimum control of the engine and aftertreatment.
- Cooled Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) - Lowers combustion temperatures for reduced emissions and optimized fuel efficiency.
- Cummins Particulate Aftertreatment System - Fully integrated for uncompromising performance and reliability. Removes over 90% of particulate matter and is specifically developed to withstand severe shock loads and vibrations typical of industrial applications.
- Crankcase Ventilation System – Prevents crankcase emissions escaping from the engine with a highly-efficient coalescing filter. Also, eliminates oil mist and tiny oil droplets to maintain clean engine operating conditions.
- HPCR Fuel System - Delivers a precise mixture of fuel and air at a constant pressure, regardless of engine rpm. This flexibility in injection timing allows multiple injection events per cycle.
- Lowest Cost Of Operation - Reduced maintenance, long service intervals and the best fuel efficiency of any engine in its class add up to superior lifetime value
|Engine Configuration||Inline, 4 cylinder|
|HP Range (diesel)||110-163 HP|
|HP Range (gas)||N/A|
|Aspiration||NA, T, TAA|
|Fuel System||High Pressure Common Rail|
|Dimensions (mm)||777 x 625 x 902 mm|
|Weight (Kg)||371 Kg|
|Emissions||BS III CEV Certified|
|Spec Sheet||Download PDF|