For over nine decades worldwide and over five decades in India, the inspiring leadership team of Cummins has lead the Company on a path that offers growth and dependability to all stakeholders. Guided by the time-tested Vision and Mission of Cummins and continuously emulating the five Core Values, the leadership has presented a living testament of Dependability that inspires and motivates every individual associated with the Corporation.
At Cummins India, the India Leadership Team devises broad strategic initiatives that assure returns to shareholders, winning partnerships to customers and suppliers, caring environment to employees and benefits to the communities.
Members of the India Leadership Team are:
- Sandeep Sinha (Vice President – India ABO (Area Business Organization) and Managing Director of Cummins India Limited)
- Rajiv Batra (Chief Financial Officer, Head – Internal Audit, Government Relations and Facilities)
- Mark Firth ( Head - Engineering)
- Ashwath Ram ( Head- Engine Business and Managing Director Tata Cummins Private Limited)
- Mandar Deo ( Head - Power Systems)
- Anjali Pandey (Head - Components Business)
- Bhavana Bindra (Head - Distribution Business)
- Prafulla Neema ( Head - Supply Chain)
- Aditi Sharma ( Head - Quality)
- Amit Kumar (Chief of Staff, Strategy, Head - Corporate Responsibility)
- Sophia Manivel (Head - Information Technology)
- Vikas Thapa ( Head- Human Resources)
- Venkat Ramana ( Head- Legal and Secretarial)